Your support is vital for SJI’s on-going work
SJI welcomes donations of any size in support of our work. Currently we are seeking donations for the Denise Yeh Bresler Kaifeng Scholarship Fund, which was established in memory of Denise Yeh Bresler. The Fund will provide overseas opportunities for Kaifeng Jews to study Jewish tradition and culture. We also welcome support of our grant-making activities, which provides funding for academic and creative projects relating to the Jewish experience in China.
Donations of any size are appreciated and all donations are U.S. tax-deductible.
One may also choose to become a member of SJI upon payment of annual dues. Our recommended annual dues are as follows:
Regular Membership: $60
All members receive a year-long subscription (3 issues) to Points East and access to this website's exclusive "members only" section. Donors at the Patron level or higher receive a disc of all back issues of Points East.
Support SJI when you shop at Amazon.com. Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/77-0076761. Amazon will contribute .5% of all eligible purchases to SJI.
To make a donation, to become a member or to renew membership, use PayPal
Send your name, address, phone number and email along with a check to:
Treasurer, Sino-Judaic Institute
Jacksonville, IL 62650 U.S.A.
With your help, we can continue to:
- assist the Kaifeng Jewish descendants maintain links to their ancestral Jewish culture, including study opportunities abroad
- promote the development of Jewish studies programs in China
- offer scholarships to students of Jewish Studies in China
- provide subsidies to advance the training of Chinese scholars both in China and abroad
- publish Points East and other materials.
- send Jewish books to Jewish Studies programs in China.
- encourage increased accessibility to Jewish exhibits in Kaifeng and Shanghai.