Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /services16/webpages/util/s/j/sjinst.site.aplus.net/public/index.php on line 13
Become A MEMBER OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
Your support is vital for SJI’s on-going work
Membership in the Institute is open and we cordially invite you to join in supporting our endeavors.
As a member-in-good-standing, you will not only receive a hard copy of Points East three times a year but you will also have exclusive access to the "members' section of this website, which includes access to electronic copies of all back issues of Points East.
Dues alone cannot sustain all these projects so we encourage donations above and beyond basic dues. Donations of any size are appreciated and all donations are U.S. tax-deductible.
Our recommended annual dues are as follows:
|Senior Citizens||US $25+|
|Academic Membership||US $30+|
|Regular Membership||US $50+|
Support SJI when you shop at Amazon.com. Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/77-0076761. Amazon will contribute .5% of all eligible purchases to SJI.
All members receive a year-long subscription (3 issues) to Points East and access to this website's exclusive "members only" section. Donors at the Patron level or higher receive a disc of all back issues of Points East.
To make a donation, become a member or to renew membership, use PayPal
send your name, address, phone number and email along with a check for the appropriate amount to:
Prof. Steve Hochstadt
Treasurer, Sino-Judaic Institute
Dept. of History, Illinois College
1101 West College Ave
Jacksonville, IL 62650 U.S.A.
With your help, we can Continue to:
- assist the Kaifeng Jewish descendants maintain links to their ancestral Jewish culture, including study opportunities in Israel
- promote the development of Jewish studies programs in China
- offer scholarships to students of Jewish Studies in China
- provide subsidies to advance the training of Chinese scholars both in China and abroad
- publish Points East and other materials.
- send Jewish books to Jewish Studies programs in China.
- encourage increased accessibility to Jewish exhibits in Kaifeng and Shanghai.
- transform our website into a major hub of information regarding the historical and contemporary intersection of things Jewish and Chinese.